October 19, 2023 5:00PM | The Lincoln Farmstead, Huntley, IL – Refuge for Women Chicago invites you to the “Gala at the Farmstead” to raise life-transforming funds for survivors of sexual exploitation. Join us for an uplifting, energetic evening of dinner, drinks, music, and a keynote address from a Refuge for Women Chicago graduate.
October 19th, 2023
The Lincoln Farmstead
Refuge for Women Chicago invites you to the “Gala at the Farmstead” on Thursday, October 19, 2023 to raise life-transforming funds for survivors of sexual exploitation. Join us at the stunning Lincoln Farmstead in Huntley, IL for an uplifting, energetic evening of:
- Appetizers, dinner, and drinks
- Live music
- Keynote address from a Refuge for Women Chicago graduate
- Wine and bourbon pull fundraiser + raffles
Unable to attend the gala? Consider a donation to Refuge for Women Chicago!
EVENT PARTNERS & SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Would you like to be a Refuge for Women Event Sponsor or Partner? Download our sponsorship packet HERE.
Event Sponsors (starting at $2,500): Various benefits based on your gift.
For additional information, please contact Meredith Hodge at email@example.com
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: ALIA AZARIAH
It’s our sincerest honor to present Keynote Speaker and Refuge for Women Chicago 2018 graduate: Alia Azariah.
Alia is an inspirational survivor of human trafficking who has transformed her traumatic experiences into a powerful educational journey. Having been sex trafficked both as an adult and a minor, Alia found healing and empowerment through dedicated aftercare services. Alia aims to convey a crucial message: we all have a part to play in the fight against trafficking, and every survivor is worth fighting for. Her mission is to inspire change and unity in the fight against human trafficking.
She is currently the Director of Aftercare at Safe House Project, and it’s our honor to have her back in the area to share her heart, experience, and motivate you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What’s the dress code?
- Semi-formal or cocktail attire is suggested.
- Optional: wear something with purple (socks, bowtie, eye shadow, lipstick, nail polish, you name it!) to be automatically entered to win the “Purple Prize” gift at the event.
Can I bring my children?
- This event is for ages 21+
- A portion of your ticket price covers the cost of your meal and other event fees. When receiving goods and services for a donation, only a portion is deducted from your ticket cost.
- Because part of your ticket cost covers our event expenses, please consider a gift at the event to help reach more survivors with hope and healing.